Monday, February 21, 2011

Charlie and Callie by Tanisha Mathia

I did a session with Charlie and Callie about a month ago.  He will be deployed next month and they are newlyweds.  Thank you Charlie for all you do and thank you Callie for being there to love and support him!  Everyone pray for them!

A Soldiers Bride


The day has come when I say goodbye,


To the one I love with tears in my eyes,


He has fought for our country,


Staying brave and true,


The prayers & love seeing him thru,


Charlie is the love of my life,


God gave him to me,


Without him where would I be,


I promised to love, honor, and keep,


Through the good times full of laughter,


And months without him by my side,


I'll proudly serve as his true love,


Honored to be a soliders bride.




No comments:

Post a Comment